Improve Your Smile with Instant Orthodontics
Have you always wanted perfectly straight teeth but don't like the idea of traditional orthodontics? Fortunately, porcelain veneers can be used as instant orthodontics to give you immediate results without the time, pain, or embarrassment of braces. Read on to learn how South Ogden cosmetic dentist Patrick Tanner uses porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics to dramatically improve the look of our patients' smiles.
How Are Porcelain Veneers Used as Instant Orthodontics?
Porcelain veneers are referred to as instant orthodontics because they can be used to completely alter the look of your teeth in as little as two dental visits, as opposed to traditional orthodontics, which must be worn for nine or more months. Another reason porcelain veneers are called instant orthodontics is because they can be used to correct crooked teeth as well as close gaps between the teeth. Porcelain veneers are thin, tooth-shaped restorations and are custom-made from impressions taken of your teeth. Porcelain veneers can be made a bright shade of white to give you a glistening smile; they can also be made in any size or shape to correct the appearance of your teeth.
Why Choose Instant Orthodontics?
Instant orthodontics is a popular choice over traditional metal braces for their convenience, comfort, and immediate results. Here are just a few reasons why our patients choose to receive porcelain veneers as instant orthodontics.
- Improved Confidence: Our patients experience the improved confidence of a gorgeous smile. With instant orthodontics, you won't be embarrassed by metal braces or crooked teeth.
- Instant Results: Traditional orthodontics may take more than 12 months to reach the desired results. Instant orthodontics using porcelain veneers produces instantly gorgeous teeth so you can leave the dentist's office with the confidence that a beautiful smile can bring.
- Pain-Free: Traditional orthodontics can be painful with regular tightening and irritating metal brackets. Constant mouth and jaw soreness along with dull headaches are a common complaint of braces wearers. Instant orthodontics is painless and the veneers feel like your own teeth for increased comfort.
- Improved Aesthetics: For our patients in South Ogden, porcelain veneers can be used for more than making the teeth look straight. Porcelain veneers can be crafted to any desired shape, size, and shade to mask flaws and improve the overall look of your teeth. Traditional braces can only close gaps and make the teeth look straighter. If you suffer from misshaped teeth, porcelain veneers may be a better option.
- Easy Maintenance: Traditional orthodontics require special cleaning and maintenance, and once they're removed, a retainer must be worn to keep the teeth in place. Porcelain veneers are far easier to maintain and can be brushed and flossed like your own natural teeth.
- Convenience: Instant orthodontics using porcelain veneers offer the convenience of only requiring two dental visits for treatment whereas traditional orthodontics require regular dental visits for the duration of treatment.
Schedule an Appointment with Dr. Patrick Tanner
Find out if you're a candidate for instant orthodontics. Schedule your consultation with Dr. Tanner today! Our friendly staff looks forward to hearing from you.